rakudup - shell script to install and maintain an updated Rakudo (Perl 6)
- You aren't seeing double. There are two different but related bottles.
- You don't only drink one beer so why only use one Perl?
- rakudup allows you to easily brew your own Rakudo Perl 6 at home.
- Using Perl5's perlbrew? You can install Perl 6's "Inline::Perl5" and use Perl 5 modules directly from Perl 6!
- Take two bottles into the shower? Why not!
Audit rakudup and then execute
curl https://rakudup.github.io/rakudup -s | bash
Disclaimer: This website and related software is not officially associated with either the Rakudo Project or Perl Foundation.